Bullock Track Bush weeding bee Dec 2023
Sunday 10 December 2023, 9:30am - 11:00am
This is the last Bullock Track Bush weeding bee for the year. Please come along.
As has been the theme, we’ll be tackling the wattle and gorse along the side wall, and freeing any plants from morning glory as our priorities.
- Meet at 930am at the top entrance (cnr the Bullock Track and Old Mill Road click for google maps location)
- Duration 90min
- Sturdy footwear essential, gumboots recommended
- Long sleeves recommended
- Bring water, a sun hat and sunscreen
- Bring pruning shears or lopers and gloves if you have them (we do have some so don’t worry if you don’t have them)
- The park can be muddy and slippery in places, and the track is quite degraded in other parts
- Sturdy footwear, and reasonable level of fitness is needed
Asbestos board was located in one area of the park a few years back, because of this part of our health and safety plan is to not disturb the soil. Therefore we do not dig on the site, so no spades or forks. We will cover this in our H&S briefing.