Activities could include:
- Helping set up a predator trapline around your business premises
- Talking to your staff about predator trapping and native biodiversity
- Setting up volunteering days for your staff in a local reserve
- Monitoring local stream water quality
- Identifying removing invasive weeds around your business and the neighbourhood
- Planting natives saplings to restore a neglected area
What can you do?
1) Register your business
2) Sign up for our newsletter
See the link at the footer of each page on this website
3) Set traps around your business
Do quarterly predator pulses every August, November, January and April (ANJA)
Learn more by attending a predator training course.
4) Maintain pest-free landscapes
Once you have them identified, register them on the EcoTrack App. Talk to us about setting this up.
Remove all pest plants and maintain your grounds to prevent further infestation.