Engaged communities in inner-west Auckland creating healthy habitats where indigenous flora and fauna thrive.
To support our local communities to protect and rehabilitate New Zealand’s native biodiversity in inner-west Auckland.
- Collaborative we work together with our communities to amplify the results of their actions
- Inclusive we are open and responsive, and reduce barriers to participation
- Mātauranga Māori we acknowledge Māori world view and seek to further understand how this can be integrated into our work
- Evidence-based our decision-making and advice uses evidence based information
- Care and respect we work in a way that is respectful to people, wildlife and the environment