Bullock Track Bush weeding bee Nov 2023
Sunday 12 November 2023, 9:30am - 11:00am
After our last two weeding sessions it feels there is still so much to do! So we’re sneaking in an extra one this month, then our last for the year is currently planned for the 10th of December. We’d love to see you.
As has been the theme, we’ll be tackling the wattle and gorse along the side wall, and freeing any plants from morning glory as our priorities.
- Meet at 930am Sunday 12th November at the top entrance (cnr the Bullock Track and Old Mill Road click for google maps location)
- Duration 90min
- Sturdy footwear essential, gumboots recommended
- Long sleeves recommended
- Bring water, a sun hat and sunscreen
- Bring pruning shears or lopers and gloves if you have them (we do have some so don’t worry if you don’t have them)
- The park can be muddy and slippery in places, and the track is quite degraded in other parts
- Sturdy footwear, and reasonable level of fitness is needed
Asbestos board was located in one area of the park a few years back, because of this part of our health and safety plan is to not disturb the soil. Therefore we do not dig on the site, so no spades or forks. We will cover this in our H&S briefing.