Urban Ark – Manawa Taiao would love to help you make your school the hub of a biodiversity hotspot and we’re keen to form partnerships with schools in our area.
Activities could include:
- Talking to a class about trapping, weeding, planting and native biodiversity
- Monitoring predators around your school
- Monitoring local stream water quality
- Establishing a pest trapping network with the school whanau
- Identifying removing invasive weeds around the school and the neighbourhood
- Planting natives saplings to restore a neglected area