Urban Ark website launch
Urban Ark – Manawa Taiao is proud to launch its new website – urbanark.nz
We hope that it will be both a showcase for the fantastic work our groups are doing and a handy first port of call for all things to do with native biodiversity in the inner west of Tāmaki Makaurau.
We expect the site will grow over time. If there is something you think doesn’t get enough attention, please let us know and we’ll try to develop that aspect of the site in the coming months.
And if you like what you see, let others know. Spread the word through your networks and on social media. If you have influence over your organisation’s website, please link to urbanark.nz
The website wouldn’t be what it is without the contributions of the many people who have sent in photos, suggested improvements, contributed text or corrected typos. In particular we’d like to thank:
- Robin Sallis for exemplary web design and always being ready with a wise word or timely suggestion.
- Glenn Jones for our wonderful logo.
- Tony Whitehead for our homepage kōtare image
- Bartek Wyptch for his grey warbler shot
- Ben Paris for photos and advice on all things bats … and a whole lot more.
- Ben Goodwin for some excellent invert shots and detailed advice on our local biodiversity.
- Greg Lokes for stellar bird pix
- Jeremy Painting and Brian Cairns for great bird and other photos
- Graeme Hill for sharing his knowledge of geckos, wasps, butterflies and much more.
- Urban Ark – Manawa Taiao Trust Board for guiding the gestation of the site.
Paul Whitfield - coordinator
Posted: 31 July 2020